Located in the the Kurfürstendamm boulevard, close to the Berlin Zoo and KaDeWe, the largest department store in Europe, the Augusta hotel welcomes its guests with a relaxing atmosphere, charming interior design and spirit of art. Our hotel, located in the heart of the cosmopolitan city of Berlin offers quiet rooms in the Fasanenstrasse, near the famous Kurfürstendamm. Relax in our hotel that has a family management and every room offers its own ambience.
Art and culture lovers appreciate our central location.
Our hotel is the perfect starting point for sight-seeing tours and your visits to Berlin, making them an unforgettable experience. In the hotel's immediate vicinity there is a number of elegant shops and boutiques, theaters, galleries and cafes. Other attractions located near the hotel include the world-famous Literaturehaus, the Kathe-Kollwitz-Museum and the Villa Griesebach. The International Convention Centre (ICC) and the trade fairgrounds are just ten minutes away by bus.
The Augusta Hotel features comfortable and individually furnished rooms and suites with splendid view of the Kurfürstendamm and the Fasanenstrasse. There are 47 rooms and four suites with attractive and classically modern interiors that feature a great attention to detail. Several rooms offer the view of the inner courtyard and garden.
|All rooms are equipped with:|
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Direct dial telephone
- Safe deposit box
- Internet access
- Balcony or terrace (some rooms)
- 3 non smoking rooms are available
- Suites are more spacious (70 sqm) and also have a cozy sitting room with comfortable chairs, espresso machine, radio and soundproof windows
|Facilities available to guests:|
- Rich breakfast buffet is included in the room price
- 24h reception
- Room service
- Laundry service
- The hotel helps to book tickets to theatres and museums and offers advice about the most interesting sightseeing in Berlin
- The hotel accepts major credit cards.